Thursday, September 13, 2018

The Importance of Lighter, More Flexible Gear


Camden Fire Department talks about the importance of having lighter, more flexible gear. That's why they went with TECGEN71. Learn more at www.firedex.com. Transcript: We're not running into a building that's fully involved from top to bottom and, and running, knocking down flames. That's impossible. But if it's a potential for life to live in there, we're going to go into the building. We're going into the big different changing way and direction for the fire service: lighter, safer, you'd be able to maneuver more through it. So it works out especially for truck company has to climb up ladders. From my previous gear to this gear it's a little bit lighter, it feels a little bit more flexible compared to the bulkier stuff, the heavier stuff, pretty much the big thing that I noticed. After the fact that's when you might give it some thought. The gear felt lighter and I felt like I could move around, it wasn't holding me down. So I don't think at that moment you're thinking about it. But after the fact you start to think about like we have some gear and if I felt restricted now I feel like I could move a little bit more, a little bit more agile. https://ift.tt/2xaiMMv Fire-Dex September 13, 2018 at 11:58AM

No comments: