Thursday, September 13, 2018

Why Your Department Needs Particulate Barrier Hoods


Learn why our H41 Interceptor Hood with DuPontâ„¢ NomexĂ‚® Nano Flex can help keep you and your department safe from carcinogens. Learn more about it at www.firedex.com. Transcript: Take a little Breath of Fire is not going anywhere and just make sure everything is properly fitted especially your hood. Yes Actually I think it's lighter than what it looks when I first looked at it I thought it was heavy and the only reason why I put it on at first was because they told me this protects us against carcinogens. They are really bad for you and I was like of course I need that. You see all the guys that retired before having problems health and all that and they're giving you stuff that protects you from that, why not wear it? It's definitely a lot thicker, and I think that once you watch, it still seems like your habits form to it. https://ift.tt/2NECgSW Fire-Dex September 13, 2018 at 01:33PM

No comments: